Welcome to Supersenji!
FIRST Official Distributor of Susenji products in Singapore.
For official enquiries and to join us at #TeamSupersenji, email us at email@example.com ♡
How to apply:
Susenji Drink Orange Mofa FAQ
1. What is Susenji Drink Orange Mofa?
- Susenji Drink Orange Mofa is an all natural, no side effects, orange-flavoured and essential healthy diet supplement drink for the modern day person.
It combines various types of natural fruit fiber and prebiotics, which include fresh orange powder, psyllium husk, apple fiber, prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides, FOS) and comprehensive digestive enzymes.
2. What does Susenji Drink Orange Mofa do?
- Susenji Drink Orange Mofa helps to:
Remove waste to avoid toxic retention
Slim waist and flatten belly effectively, build an ideal body shape
Able to absorb excess fluid of oedema
Strengthen immunity to speed up recovery from sickness Inhibits fat absorption and increases satiety to help shed pounds
Promotes metabolism to maintain a healthy weight
Keeps intestines healthy, improves bowel movement, and prevents stubborn stools, to avoid from autointoxication
Cleanses colon and keeps perfect skin
Improves memory and awareness, postpones brain aging
Balances body pH level, prevents illnesses and diseases
3. Am I suitable for Susenji Drink Orange Mofa?
- Susenji Drink Orange Mofa is suitable for the general population:
Men, women and children (12 years old or above), pregnant women, patients with high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, constipation, edema, insomnia, menopause, irregular menstruation, stress, obesity, bad breath, dull skin, acne, and/or weak constitution.
Disclaimer: For pregnant women, please take after the three months of pregnancy when the fetus is stable. The recommended dose is 2-3 packs a week.
4. How do I consume Susenji Drink Orange Mofa?
- Pour a bag of 15g of Susenji Orange into the cup.
- Add 120ml - 150ml of room temperature water or cold water (The amount of water can be adjusted according to individual taste.)
- Shake for a few seconds using a shaker, or stir, until the powder melts.
- Drink delicious Susenji Orange Magic.
5. What can I expect after drinking Susenji Drink Orange Mofa? Any side effects like bad stomachache?
- Gentle discharge of stools within 8-10 hours, no colic/injury.
6. What benefits can I expect after drinking Susenji Drink Orange Mofa long term?
- Some of the benefits of detoxification from Susenji Drink Orange Mofa include acceleration of metabolism, reduction of fats, a better digestive system, more balanced emotions, ease of defecation, glowy and shiny skin, better quality of sleep, balanced hormones, detoxification of liver, gallbladder and colon, physical illnesses and diseases may be reduced, not gain weight as easily, body odor eliminated, postpones the aging process of body and organs, improves menopause symptoms, and diabetes and improvement of three-hypers. To read more in depth on Susenji Drink Orange Mofa, kindly refer to our write-up on our page on "About Orange Mofa" (drop column on top left).
Susenji Gel FAQ
1. What is Susenji gel?
It is a gel application product that helps with detox, water retention and burning of fats! You can apply this product to any area of your body you wish to treat except your face and neck.
2. What sensation would I expect?
The gel is cooling upon application. After massaging and it's absorbed into your skin, you will feel a slight warm sensation that lasts a few minutes. Apply on clean & dry skin twice a day for optimal results after one week!
3. Where is this product from?
It is formulated in France and has acquired IAQ product quality certification, and is made in Malaysia.
4. How long can one tube last?
Depending on how many areas you treat-- 1 area, one tube can last 2-3 weeks, 2 areas or more, one tube will last for a shorter period.
5. Will my fats rebound if I stop using?
Same for exercise, if your diet remains the same and you do not exercise, your body will definitely absorb the fats again. Likewise for the gel, the results should be permanent unless you are consuming high caloric food.
6. How long to see effect?
1 tube can have measurable results-- for visible results, it is recommended to use 3-4 tubes. Please remember to take photos before & after to compare.
7. Can I use if I’m trying for a baby?
Yes, but only for lower body.
8. Can I use if I’m pregnant/breastfeeding?
As advised by our suppliers, it is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women (some of our customers do apply it on their lower bodies, but this is up to your individual choice).
9. Is it sticky?
No, it glides on like aloe vera gel, and absorbs very fast, leaving your skin smooth and not tacky at all.
10. Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, it’s even suitable for people who have eczema, but do note not to apply on broken skin.